Wednesday 3 July 2013

COS beauty in simplicity


When I read this article at : Independent magazine about Cos, I decided it was really time to see the shop in real. Since we have one in Rotterdam it wasn't that difficult. Their concept appeals to me so much. I'm into minimalism in life at the moment, and wish to reduce things around me at home and also in my garments. Their clothes are of great quality for a reasonable price. 

COS say them self :  "To play with volume and proportion, rather than follow fashion trends. We have always hoped to create styles that last beyond the season." 
Yes, I really appreciate it, and I see that their style is inspired by architecture, graphics, design and arts. The shop itself, looks so stylish and minimal too, all the staff wears black, and they pack your clothes beautifully, a real pleasure to step by. You can find them in R-dam at : Karel Doormanstraat 278. 

The COS website is beautiful too, and don't miss the section THINGS
with minimalist products and architecture - so inspiring. 


Cos Pop-up shop for Salone del Mobile, Milan via: retaildesignblog