Friday 26 September 2014

storage for kids’ room from AM-PM

 storage for kids’ room from AM-PM
stationery for kids desk  storage  AM-PM

Finding a good storage for a child’s room is not that easy. 
In our house the toys of my boys are flying around constantly, and sometimes I really don’t know what I can do more about it.  The industrial trend which you can see here and there in kids’ deco, is acutely something I really like. The French company AM-PM is absolutely fantastic in kids’ room accessories for me. All the boxes and storage elements which you can play with, are made out of metal (probably not suitable for smaller kids). This new collection is really well done and what a great choice of colours, don’t you think ?

metal boxes storage for kids’ room from AM-PM
metal trunks for kids’ room from AM-PM
metal cupboards for kids’ room from AM-PM
storage collection for kids’ room from AM-PM