Monday 1 February 2016

Favorite stylist part 6 - Aurore Sfez

Aurore Sfez for magazine Doolittle
Aurore Sfez for magazine Doolittle
Aurore Sfez for magazine Doolittle

Today instead of our usual post “Monday inspiration for children rooms” 
I would like to show you one of my favourite stylist
If you are interested in the latest trends in kids deco , Aurore Sfez is the one you would like to follow. Her styling work is mostly dedicated to a French magazine Doolittle for whom she is preparing series of pictures. I have a feeling she is creating kind of 3d mood boards, with colours/textures and of course furniture and products for children. That’s why her work can look so different, depending of the season and the latest trend. I’m showing you today her winter atmosphere and the other one with sunny days. I like both of them a lot and thought this will give you a good impression of her style. 
You can find Aurore Sfez on Instagram or Facebook, where I found all the pictures. 

Aurore Sfez for magazine Doolittle
Aurore Sfez for magazine Doolittle
Aurore Sfez for magazine Doolittle