Sunday 19 March 2017

Beauty of linen - Yoliandotis

Yoliandotis Byron Bay
Yoliandotis Byron Bay linen wear for children
Francesca Bonato with kids
Francesca Bonato son in linen from Yoliandotis

Have you already planned your vacations for this year ? In this rainy March Sunday, I desperately wish for a warm breeze and a little beach house in the sunny part of the world. Instead I hide myself under fresh , white linen bedding in my bed …hmmm, it feels so good.  Then I scroll and watch beautiful Instagram account of Yoliandotis . It makes me feel I’m almost there, at Byron Bay. Yoliandotis offers plant dyed and ethically made garments and interior deco essentials. I like so much the atmosphere of her website and all what she does. Magical world that we can be a part off, for a little moment….

Byron Bay home to rent via villaarjunabali
Byron Bay home to rent via villaarjunabali
Byron Bay home to rent via villaarjunabali
Yoliandotis linen bedding for kids
villaarjuna Byron Bay house to rent kids room