Wednesday 22 March 2017

Rafa L shelf in Louis' Nursery

wooden toys for toddler
Louis' Nursery with Rafa L shelf
Rafa L shelf in Louis' Nursery

I’m so exited to show you today a beautiful nursery room. I hope you remember my blog post : Eastons nursery with Rafa kids L shelf, where I was sharing for the first time, a baby room decorated with Rafa-kids design. 
Well, today we have another project worth a look!  Angela, inspiring mom, living in Adelaide, South Australia, created this stunning space for her little boy Louis.  He is almost 17 months. As Angela calls this room  “ Scandi Nursery “ we know for sure where from she took her inspiration. I honestly have never seen so many cool wooden toys in one room!   I’m very pleased to see, that more and more parens are conscious to pick sustainable, long lasting toys, for they children. I know how difficult it could be, to say no to colourful, plastic kids world.  As you can see, it is possible…. 


Scandinavian style Nursery
Scandinavian style Nursery  with Leander Bed

with a special thank you to our Australian partner Inmyhood store.